What is Kolhapuri Chappal?01/09/2019
Where is Twin Village in India?01/09/2019
What is Scotch Whisky?
- Scotch whisky popularly known as scotch is a malt whisky or grain whisky.
- Scotch whisky has GI Tag India or Geographical Indication Tag India.
- Scotch Whisky basically Scotland made Liquor.
- Scotch whisky was originally made from malted barley.
- Scotch whisky must be made in manner specified by law.
- Scotch Whisky must be minimum 3 years old in Oak Barrels.
- Scotch whisky without an age statement is known as NAS Whisky or No Age Statement, the only guarantee being that all whisky contained in that bottle is at least three years old.
- Many scotch whisky drinker refer to a unit for drinking as a dram.
How Mnay Types of Scotch Whisky are there in the World?
- It’s divided into 5 distinct categories:
- Blended malt scotch whisky ( formerly Vatted Malt or Pure Malt)
- Single malt scotch whisky
- Single grain scotch whisky
- Blended grain scotch whisky
- Blended scotch whisky
How To Made Scotch Whisky?
What is Difference Between Scotch & Whisky?
Best Top Popular Scotch Whisky Brands