Where is Mousuni Island?08/11/2019
What is JT Aviation Academy?19/12/2019
- Kakadeo is small Locality of Kanpur, Uttar Praesh, India.
- Kakadeo also Popularly known as Village of Temples in early days.
- The secrets of this small area is It’s a 2nd largest Coaching City after Kota.
- All Coaching institutes are for Competitive exams.
- All Coaching Institutes are for UPTU, IITJEE, AIPMT, UPCPMT, AIIMS, SSC, BANKING ETC.
- Primary and main Coaching institutes are for Engineering and Medical Entrance.
- Two of most Famous temples of Kakadeo are Kaka Baba Temple (after whom Kakadeo is named) and is known for temples built by the Chandel Thakurs, some which are centuries old.
- This region was ruled by Chandela Dynasty for hindred of years and is known for temples built by the Chandel Thakurs, Some which are centuries old.
- The Kakadeo is now one of the posh areas of Kanpur.