How Many Popular Festivals are Celebrates in India?06/09/2019
How Many Famous Durga Puja Pandals are there in Kolkata?08/09/2019
List of Terrorist Organization Banned in India By Government of India
- Active and operating in Jammu Kashmir Region.
- Formed in June 1998 and formed by Pakistan ISI.
- It’s a Islamic Militant Group and AL Badar meaning is Full Moon.
- Government of India and Government of USA both Declared and Banned this terrorist organization.
2. All Tripura Tiger Force (ATTF)
- All Tripura Tiger Force ATTF is active in Tripura (Indian North East State).
- ATTF is a tripura nationalis insurgent group.
- Founded on 11 July 1990 under the leadership of Ranjit Debbarma, by
- A former Tripura National Volunteer Members group.
- 90% of the ATTF members are Hindu and 10% are Christians of this terrorist group according to SATP (South Asian Terrorist Portal)
- Head Quarter of this terrorist group is in Tarabon, Bangladesh.
- ATTF is a armed group of NLFT (National Liberation Front Of Tripura).
3. Al Quaeda
- Its a Multinational terrorist organization.
- Meanig of Al Quaeda is The Base or The Foundation or The Database.
- It’s a Sunni Islamic Militant groups.
- Founded on 1988 by Osama Bin Laden and Abdullah Azzam with many other Arab Volunteers during the Soviet Afghan war.
- Al Qaeda banned by NATO, UN Security Council and European Union, UK, Russia, India along with various other countries.
- Founded on December, 1989 by Mushtaq Ahmad Zargar.
- Active and operating area is in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Main objective is liberate Indian dispute state Jammu and Kashmir through an armed struggle and merge it with Pakistan.
5. Babbar Khalsa International (BKI)
- BKI a Sikh terrorist organization operates in Some parts of India, Germany, UK, European Union, Japan.
- BKI founded on 1978 after clashes with the Nirankari sect of of Sikhs.
- BKI’s Main Objective is creating an Independent Sikh country Khalistan.
- BKI Banned in India including in some other countries.
6. Communist Party of India (Maoist)
7. Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist)
8. Deendar Anjuman
- It’s an Islamic Religious terrorist organization.
- Founded on 1924.
- Head Quarter Asif Nagar, Hyderabad India.
- Main Objective is Religious Studies and to make India as a Muslim Country.
- Operating area is India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia.
- Founder Syed Siddique Hussain.
- Banned by Indian Governemnt.
9. Dukhtaran-E-Millat (DEM)
- Dukhtaran-E-Millat meaning is Daughters of the Nation.
- Dukhtaran-E-Millat is an all woman otfit that advocates jihad to establish Islamic law in Kashmir and to establish a separate state from India.
- Founded in 1987.
- Main leader Asiya Andrabi (a self-described “Islamic Feminist”)
- Government of India banned it as a terrorist organization.
10. Garo National Liberation Army (GNLA)
- Founded – 2009.
- Active in North East.
- Some Non-Meghalaya separatist groups have also operated in the region, including ULFA ( United Liberation Front of Assam) and the NDLF( National Democratic Front of Bodoland) among others.
- Harkat-Ul-Mujahideen Founded – 1985
- Main Leader Fazlur Rehman Khalil
- This terrorist organization having link with Al-Quada.
- Harkat-Ul-Mujahideen-Al-Islami Islamic terrorist organization.
- It’s a Pakistan based Islamic Terrorist group operating mainly in Kashmir.
- Banned by India, UK,USA,UN.
- This terrorist groups changed its name to Harkat-ul-Mujahideen (HUM).
- This organization splintered from Harkat-ul-Jihad-al-Islami (HUJI).
- Harkat-ul-Ansar also an Islamic militant terrorist group founded by Abdelkader Mokhtari in 1993.
- It was the result of merger between Harkat-Ul-Mujahideen and Harkat-ul-Jihad-al-Islami (HuJI). Many of its operations were conducted in J& K (Jammu and Kashmir).