How many types of Alcohol are available in the world?18/07/2019
What is Secret Behind Madhopatti Village of India?18/07/2019
What Is Bikaneri Bhujia
- Bikaneri Bhujia is a Popular Indian GI Tag Cirispy Snacks.
- Its a special types of Bhujia.
- Bikaneri Bhujia is a worldwide popular sncaks.
- Bikaneri Bhujia Orginated in Bikaner Rajastha, India.
- It's a Popular Reglar food Items of all over India Specially Northern India and Western India and Central India.
How Bikaeri Bhujia Made?
- Bikaneri Bujia Made from Moth Beans and Besan (Gram Flour) and other Secret Spices.
- Primary Ingreidants are Moth Dal Besan, Spices, Chana Dal, Powdered Cellulose(Fibre), Salt, Red Chilli, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cloves, Ground Nut Oil, Vegetable Oil.
Interesting Facts About Bikaeri Bhujia
- Bikaneri Bujia is a Light Yellow Colour.
- Bikaneri Bujia basically is a Generic Name.
- More than 100 of Bikaneri Bhujia Varieties are available.
- It's become a Cottage Industry in Bikaner Rajasthan.
- This Bhujia Industry Provides employment approximately more or less 25 Lakhs Jobs Directly and Indirectly.
- Many Village Womns are working in this Industry.
- Recently this Industry faced a challange and Competition with Multinational Companies (MNC) e.g. Pepsico, and many other popular snack companies who also used their prouct name Bhujia.
- The First Bikaneri Bhujia Produced in India in 1877, During Reign of Maharaja Shri Dungar Singh , Princely State of Bikaner.
Geographical Indication (GI ) of Bikaeri Bhujia
- In 2010 Bikaneri Bhujia Got a Geographical Tag from Indian Patent Office.
- GI tag will ensure that none other than those registered as authorized users (or at most those residing inside the geographic territory) are allowed to use the popular product name, an assurance of distinctiveness in a land of thousand cultures.